Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Project Found, Acquired and Delivered

Found this beauty on Craigslist while I was looking for a 2002 for some track duty. This one is a little too nice to put on the track but I will probably still do some light Auto-X with it when its done.

Came back a little later in the week to pick her up.


A drama free tow that ended with a very slow back-up into my very narrow driveway.

Some Specs on the Car:
1976 BMW 2002 Atlanta Blue (No Motor or Transmission)
15x7.5 Ronal LS Wheels wrapped in Dunlop's 205's up front & 225's out back
Korman Schnitzer Body Kit
Bilstein Sport Struts & Shocks
H&R Springs
K-MAC Camber Plates
IE Sway Bars 22mm Hallow Front & 22mm Rear

1 comment:

  1. enjoying your progress...thanks for all of the pictures...they ALWAYS help...i am up to my elbows in alligators too on my 320i...now i'm trying to get the momentum moving away from further disassembly towards an actual reassembly!...its a process.

    ReplyDelete