Wednesday, June 30, 2010

1 Month Update

So I have had the car for about a month now and have been collecting parts and working on a few small projects.

Some E24 Rear seats that I will need to Dye black for now, but will probably end up recovering when I re-upholster the front seats.
Also notice the BMP Design rear spoiler painted to match and ready for install.


A pair of Corbeau Sports that are lightly used, the bottoms have already been redone, and the backs are in great shape minus the one hole in the vinyl.

Got a good deal on 2 engines complete from radiator to transmission. I used some parts from each to make a good runner. I will probably use the extra engine to build up a fresh stroker out of. But don't expect to see that any time soon.
Completed the E30 trunk mount battery conversion. Here is the cable coming through the firewall to the power distribution block. I am still not sure where to mount it.
Swapped out the stock 2002 fuel level sender for one out of a 1991 318is with the fuel level sender and high pressure fuel injection pump all in one.



No comments:

Post a Comment